2006-08-19

Kelly's Blog

Kelly is yet another dude I know through the Haunt. He lives in Calgary, and comes out this way every so often (not often enough) to see his Calgary ex-pats including my friend Bruce.

I Love hanging out with Kelly 'cause he's a funny guy. I've been trying to track down his blog forever (ok, for 6 weeks). Bruce kept telling me the address, but alas, I was drunk on every occasion and simply couldn't remember it.

Gotta love the Memo function on cell phones. I've just spent the last several hours reading Kelly's archives.

Like a lazy stalker.


Categories: , ,

2 comments:

jetboy747 said...

Okay, I'll admit that it took my a little while to figure out that you were IAN, TO Ian, but now that I have, I have to say, love the foto of Bruce.

Ianc said...

That's OK.

And I'll admit Bruce's face carried something south of Impressed when he saw it.

I love it.