2006-08-18

Friday Feast #107

Appetizer
What color is your car?

Who gives a shit? It's as if you're gonna tell me how you know my stink, complete with examples, based on this information. Next you're gonna ask me what my sign is.

Soup
If you could wake up tomorrow with full training in another occupation and a job in that field, what would it be?

It would have to be pharmacist. Cool job, but too much chemistry study. That is why I want to be a bartender. It's the same scheme - mix concoctions and counsel people.

Salad
How many times in your life have you had the flu (or something similar)?

I have a great memory to the point it often surprises people what it is I remember. My strongest memories are about being sick or other health-related activities. Once I became an adult, I was 'sick' an average of once a year. That average has moved to every couple years. In short, I would say 30 times - based on fever, not 'flu.


Main Course
What is something that has happened to you this week that you didn't expect?

A direct report at work told me she is pregnant.

Dessert
How old were you when you had your first kiss?

I suppose my first 'tingly' kiss was when I was 11 or 12. It was with Clair, who lived behind me. Her family was on exchange from the UK. We kissed behind my garage.

I recall a time in school where she was sharpening her pencil. A teacher asking if anyone ever referred to her as a boy. She did look like a boy - I loved her dimple. And her ass, come to think of it.

Hmmmmm......

Categories:

2 comments:

jetboy747 said...

I've only been here 2 seconds and you made me laugh: "Who gives a shit?"

Good answer. So, who the hell are you?

Ianc said...

I miss you Kelly!