2006-08-11

Friday Feast #106

Appetizer
Tell about a toy you remember from your childhood.

My favourite toy was a Fisher-Price Village. I played with it for hours on end. I actually surfed a couple weeks ago looking for stuff about it.

Soup
If you could make one thing in the world absolutely free for everyone, what would it be?

It would be freedom: Basic human rights.

Salad
Approximately how many times per day do you think about your significant other?

I usually don't wank more than once a day.

If I weren't single, history tells me whatever answer I give would probably be wrong.

Main Course
What is something you believe in 100%?

Rain.

Dessert
Name one thing you have done this week that you would consider a "good deed."

At a station on the Sheppard subway, a lady asked me how to get to Finch. I told her to go to Sheppard, and go north.

When we got to Sheppard, everyone of couse left the train - except for her. I went back in and got her, and walked her to the platform she needed.

Categories:

No comments: