2006-08-25

Friday Feast #108

Appetizer
If you could have a free subscription to any magazine, which one would you like to have?
I think I was asked this question once before on a telemarketing call. Hmm...I currently don't subscribe to any magazines, but must admit I miss getting Maclean's. I'd read it during my commute to work, and whatever I didn't finish ended up in the can.

Soup
Describe your living room (furnishings, colors, etc.).
Lots of Ikea, and lots of cherry wood. And of course the stupid pink carpet that I still haven't pulled up.

Salad
What does the shape of a circle make you think of?
I always think of a happy face. I remember when I was really young my sister having one on her wall. I think it may have been purple.

Main Course
Name 3 things in your life that you consider to be absolute necessities.
I feel the need to say food, shelter and clothing. Truth be known, if it came down to it, I'd likely choose going homeless if it meant keeping my dick.

Dessert
What was the last really funny movie you watched?
It would have to be C.R.A.Z.Y. I highly recommend it.

Categories:

1 comment:

SeangSTM said...

You can always have my back issues of MacLeans. :P