2006-07-05

Mookie's high expectations

I saw an ad for the most interesting service in Xtra.

Pets at Peace.

I must say, my moral realm is a scatter. I want to say this is campy, yet it's very sensitive for some. Plus, the ad was in the Pride issue, so it speaks to the sensitivity of us gays when it comes to our creatures. But I still want to say it's campy.

So, I conclude that in my particular situation this is campy. I shall shout it out from the balcony, people! But I am a sensitive guy. It's just all really terribly complicated.

See, I love Mookie. It's taken a very long time to come to that conclusion. He's given me enough reason not to like him at all. Trust me.

I have planned his final arrangements since about a week after meeting him. Even have a box of the perfect size. Of course, in the event that I find him elapsed upon stumbling home drunk at two in the morning, I also have a plastic bag of the perfect size, and a garbage chute next to me.

These plans remain unchanged.

The way I see it, If I'm paying some guy $50 to come to my flat in the middle of the night, it won't be for the emergency removal of Mookie's corpse.

Sorry, kitty. I love you.

Categories: , ,

1 comment:

Anon said...

Can you get a guy for 50 bucks? Or would you have to be pretty drunk first?