2006-07-24

Challenge Update

Here are my energy conservation efforts to date...hoping to win the Challenge:

The 15 watt flourescent lamp in the kitchen used to be on 24/7. It has been turned off.
I have unplugged a stereo.
I have dimmed the only living area lights I use - in the dinning room.
The hall light is no longer on unless I'm going to the can.
I pee in the dark.
I turned off the condensation feature on the fridge, and put it on factory temperature.
An oven restriction is in effect.

More to follow.

Categories:

3 comments:

SeangSTM said...

I don't feel so bad about having no lights on at my place on Sunday, then. LOL

Anonymous said...

Do you unplug your cell phone charger between uses? I just recently discovered that it is an energy zapper.

Ianc said...

Awesome point. Just unplugged it. Unplugged the coffee maker since I was there since I don't use the program feature.