2006-07-26

At Long Last

I recently posted about an ex I refer to as Mario. At the time I broke up with him, I was working my second career (I met him during my first career). I mentioned how I grew during that age of my life. I grew in the company of some great friends at work.

They shared some life milestones with the group and I shared mine. We did a lot of living together. We had it made.

After two years of planning, we finally managed to collect ourselves in one location. We really haven't changed. Only two still work at the same company, the rest of us have moved on in seperate directions. Yet, we haven't changed.

It was a great evening with lots of memories, updates and laughs. We picked up where we left off. It was all so natural.

A very interesting contrast to Sunday.

The past seems to carry a double-edged sword my friends.

One edge brings you to think of the past and what was.

The other brings you to think of the present and what could have been.

Categories: ,

No comments: