2006-07-09

Friday Feast #101

Appetizer
When was the last time you visited a hospital?

Doesn't one visit art galleries and cemetaries? The last time I was in a hospital was sometime last winter. I went there to grab a coffee from the Second Cup on my way to work.

Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how ambitious are you?

I have a definate ambition cycle. I am very ambitious about little things, that suck up any ambition I have for important things. Which takes priority changes over time. So, I'd say right now I'm 9 for stupid things, and 5 for important things.

Salad
Make a sentence using the letters of a body part. (Example: (mouth) My other ukelele tings healthily.)

Scrotum: Some crazy raccoons opted to unleash mayhem.

Main Course
If you were to start a club, what would the subject matter be, and what would you name it?

It would probably be made of wood, and I'd call it the club.

But seriously. My club would relate to urban issues and culture along the vein of sites I've linked in this blog. As for a name, without giving it much thought, I'd settle for Concrete Playground or some such.

Dessert
What color is the carpet/flooring in your home

OK, people. Sit down. When I moved into this flat, I worked with the tenant who lived here just before me. I ended up buying from her a few items, including blinds and the wall-to-wall carpeting she installed throughout three years earlier.

That was in 1993. And the carpet is pink.

I finally decided in, let's say 2004, to lift up the carpet.

So far, the hallway is done.

What did I rate myself for ambition again?

Categories:

No comments: