2008-05-24

Friday Feast #76

The Feast is currently on vacation; I've snatched one from January 13th 2006.

Appetizer
Name one chore you don't really mind doing.
I don't mind doing the laundry and ironing.

Soup
How many times have you moved homes in your life?
I'm a military brat, so quite a few - 7 times. I've been at my current address from 15 years; befor ethat the longest I was at one home was 4.

Salad
How old were you when you had your very first kiss?
I think I was 12. It was behind the garage with my neighbour Clair. this was at home number 4. I used to have a crush on her.

Main Course
What time of day do you usually feel your best?
Typically early evening. My body takes a while to warm up to peak operating efficiency. I'm a write-off in the morning.

Dessert
Using three words or less, describe your current local weather.
Beautiful Spring day.

Categories:

No comments: