2008-05-06

Friday Feast #188

OK, I've missed a few of these. I shall provide two in a row in a lazy attempt to make up for it:

Appetizer
Name something you would categorize as weird.

Uploading a video of oneself to Xtube that includes the following tags: cum; masturbation; sneaker.

Soup
What color was the last piece of food you ate?

Light pink and red.

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy being alone?

9. I have no issues being alone, and typically enjoy it. I'm very good at being alone at home and in public.

Main Course
Fill in the blank: I will _________ vote for ___________ in _______.

What is this, the Match Game?

Dessert
Describe your sleeping habits.

I prefer to be cool over warm. I must have a pillow to hug, and sleep on my side. I apparently snore, and have concerned the occasional bed-mate with my extended periods of not breathing.

Categories:

No comments: