2008-05-06

Friday Feast #189

Appetizer
What was your favorite cartoon when you were a child?
It would have to be Loony Toons. I have a DVD set and have a new appreciation for the humour as an adult.

Soup
Pretend you are about to get a new pet. Which animal would you pick, and what would you name it?
It would definately be a cat. The name comes with the personality I think. I definitely wouldn't name it something stupid like Mookie

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy getting all dressed up for a special occasion?
9. I clean up good.

Main Course
What kind of music do you listen to while you drive?
I don't drive, I take transit. I listen to whatever the juvenile on the bus is listening to, wondering how long it will be before he goes deaf.

Dessert
When was the last time you bought a clock? And in which room did you put it?
I bought a clock radio a couple months ago and put it interestingly enough in my bedroom. I am contemplating getting a number of clocks and putting them on one wall. I wish now that I had done that already, which would have made for a much cooler answer.

Categories:

No comments: