2006-09-22

Friday Feast #112

Appetizer
Measured in minutes or hours, how much exercise have you had in the last week?
You hit me on a good week. I walked around for hours last Saturday at Wonderland. I'm afraid I'm a rather lazy person. The most exercise I ususally get is lifting the beer glass. I suppose one tick on the 'good' side of being in a relationship is the regular sex work-out.

Soup
If you had to change your blog title to something else, what would it be?
Mookie's Dead.


Salad
Name one television show you watched when you were 9-12 years old.
Why only one? Let's go with 'Fantasy Island' as it's the first to come to mind.
My favourite was likely 'WKRP'
Mr. Carlson: As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly.

Main Course
If someone gave you $50 to spend with the one condition that it had to be educational, what would you purchase?
An Atlas. That would be cool.

Dessert
Do you tend to prefer dark colors, neutral shades, or lighter/pastel hues?
If you now me you'll know I'm into dark colours.

Categories:

No comments: