2006-09-26

Apology to Non-Christians

After some pondering, I decided to take my sister Victoria's lead. As she did, I would like to apologise for linking to her blog. It may offend your non-religious sensibilities.

Sis found the Big J as it were, and never looked back. I on the other hand don't even know where to look. For me, it's kinda like a lost sock - it could be under the bed, but it's just too much effort to bend down and confirm.

Sis and I in some ways are very similar. I feel I meander through life. I've just been chilling for the last decade or so. It could be said by me Sis was going through a virtual routine as well. And then came a defining moment in her life in which everything made sense. So in a seemingly senseless manner, she quit her career and went to school.

In the short time since I've seen a lot of change in her. It's hard to explain - she's become more of the person I thought she was. She definitely doesn't nag me as much. I think she just prays for me instead. She makes me proud.

In her blog she contemplates one aspect of her new life after linking her gentle audience over to this hell-in-a-handbasket place. Why they'd be offended by rooster jewelry I don't know. So I started contemplating her contemplation, when I came across this post in Kelly's blog.

And I think that sums the whole thing up.

Bottom line: I don't write anything on this blog to offend. If you were offended with anything you read on my sister's blog, fuck off.

incidentally, I came across this, just in time for the season.

Categories: ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DHAHAHAAAAAA!!! Ah, you rule. :) Perfect, bud.