2006-09-16

Friday Feast #111

Appetizer
What was the very last song you listened to?
You know, I'm afraid I couldn't tell you. I know you surf over here to find out meaningless facts about me. You're out of luck this time.

Soup
What is one company/store/corporation you would recommend that people stay away from?
I have to narrow it down to one? Hmmm...Let's go with Rogers Wireless.

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy having your picture made?
A strong 4. Take it if you want, but don't expect me to ask you to.

Main Course
Besides a bookmark, what is something you've used to keep your place in a book?
There's a regular on my morning bus that outfits himself with a pencil. When the bus approaches his stop, he pulls it out and draws a line where he finished reading, then uses his pencil as a bookmark.
I've been known to use a Metropass and/or transfer, or the receipt from the purchase of the book. I more often than not will use my memory to bookmark.

Dessert
Name a food that you like that most people don't.
I'm a pretty bland eater, so nothing comes to mind. The only thing that comes to mind can't really be referred to as food, but it's high in protein.

Categories:

No comments: