2006-09-17

Conservation Update

I wanted to provide a response to the query I submitted to Toronto Hydro:

Congratulations on successfully reducing your consumption this summer and we wish you every success in meeting our Summer Challenge.
Thank you very much for your helpful feedback regarding our conservation tips and programs; we appreciate every opportunity to improve the services that we offer and we have forwarded your suggestions to our web design team.
Should you have further comments or require assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our office at (416) 542-8000. We remain ready to help you in any way that we can.
Sincerely,
Sandra

I am eagerly awaiting my Hydro Bill, where I'll get my credit if I was indeed successful. I will be sure to let you know the results!

Categories:

1 comment:

jetboy747 said...

YOUR friend, Bruce, got me drunk on Saturday night. Naughty Toronto boys.