2006-09-01

Friday Feast #109

Appetizer
What are some lyrics you have misheard (such as, instead of "Gettin' Jiggy With It" you heard "Kick a chicken with it")?
I have no clue. My friends are of class, and would never correct me on such things.

Soup
What is the worst movie you have ever seen?
The one that comes to mind is Against a Crooked Sky. Saw it in its first release when I was five and was bored. Endured it at least one other time in school - our Christmas vacation gift. Shitty school.
Worst adaptation of a book has to go to Bonfire of the Vanities. Back in the early 90s my best friend and I would see two movies every Saturday. He was intensly into film. He insisted on silence, and sitting until the last credit rolled. He handed me the book and told me I had two weeks to read it before the film came out. It was an excellent read.
About halfway through the movie, my buddy called out, "This is dreck!" To which the audience applauded. In fact, about a third had walked out before the end.

Salad
Using the letters from your favorite number, write a sentence. Example: Tomorrow has really easy experiences.
My favourite number is 13882954. That would be a mega run-one sentence.

Main Course
What was the most interesting news story you have heard this week?
The anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. The fact that it is old news (not much seems to have happened in the last year) makes it newsworthy in itself.

Dessert
Which word(s) would you choose to describe your wardrobe?
Clothes.

Categories:

No comments: