2006-06-12

Links

Three cool links to help should you urgently need to get the hell away from this page:

Transit Toronto is an amazing Transit Fan website. There is actually an entire online community dedicate to us Fans. It's an awesome urban hobby. Awesome? Everything's relative. At least I'm not collecting pieces of glued paper that people have licked.

Sean is my OSDB (Official Saturday Drinking Buddy). I like to chill with him 'cause he's a constant. And he's very consistent. I have no ducking clue why he chills with me, but I love that he does.

Marcos is a geek that sometimes comes drinking on Saturdays. He has recently returned full time to this, da T-dot-O, and I'm glad for it! I like hanging with folks who use the other side of the brain.

The risk of linking friends' blogs comes via the knowledge one obtains after a Sunday afternoon of reading. It's the whole 6 degrees thing. For example, and let them read this for themselves, it turns out Sean and Marcos are cousins.

Categories: , ,

1 comment:

SeangSTM said...

HOT!