2006-06-18

Friday Feast

I've seen this on Sean's blog, and because he's so cool, I've decided to post this as well.

Sometimes this simply provides filler, other times it provides an opportunity to see the deepest thoughts of the responder.

Usually it's just filler.

Appetizer
What is a word that you use that would not be considered common?

I'm not a word geek, but do use a couple that are non-words:
Mookie: My cat.
Attrited: One who no longer works here.

Soup
What theme of calendar do you have on your wall this year?

I'm not a big calendar person and think having one hanging on a wall is tacky. I do however have one at work. Issued by our Health and Wellness committee, it tells me each month how close to death I am by not following simple healthy lifestyle choices.

Salad
Name 3 people you speak with by telephone a regular basis.

I am no longer a telephone speaker, and certainly don't call my family often enough. I tend to use my cell to send text messages.

Main Course
If you could buy a new outfit for someone you know - who would it be and what would you purchase for them?

Ok, this is a stupid question. I've never thought of buying anyone an outfit where the situation was not tied to sexual thoughts. And what's with this 'if you could?' Does one need permission?

Dessert
What is the last beverage you drank?

I'm currently drinking Pepsi. Surprised it's not beer? It's not even 9am!

Categories:

No comments: