2007-02-26

Where's Willy?

You may have in your travels come across a bill in your change telling you to track it at www.whereswilly.com

The very thing happened to me a few years ago, and I took the time to register. And then I forgot all about it. That is until I got a 20 with a handwritten plea to track it on the weekend. (I did, it's last known location was in Dorval)

Now, I do a lot of useless things online - including maintaining a blog - but this is something even I can't keep on top of. There are folks out there however who not only make the time to enter all their bills, but also use a rubber stamp on them so others will track the bill as well - resulting on a hit.

It's worth the surf just to watch the travels of our currency. And if you get a bill asking to be tracked, do the proper Canadian thing and register it.

Categories:

No comments: