2007-02-13

Friday Feast #130

Appetizer -
Have you been sick yet this winter? If so, what did you come down with?
I have suffered nothing more than a very mild cold. The skin on my hands have gone to hell though, and nothing seems to be working.

Soup -
What colors dominate your closet?
Shoot, I don't know. I'm very balanced with my wardrobe these days. Let's say grey.

Salad -
How would you describe your personal "comfort zone"?
I never refer to things against my comfort zone. I'm not about to.

Main Course -
On which reality show would you really like to be a contestant?
If I had to choose one - because I don't really want to be on any - probably Big Brother, 'cause they have air conditioning and you pretty much just sit around all day.

Dessert -
Which holiday would you consider to be your favorite?
Canada Day.

Categories:

No comments: