2007-03-05

Friday Feast #133

Appetizer
What does the color pink make you think of?
The 1980's comes to mind as does the name of an initiative at work. An initiative that caused me a good deal of grief. Until it was killed.
So the colour pink makes me think of an entity stuck 20 years ago, collapsing under the shear weight its own bureaucracy. The colour pink is in fact a paradox.

Soup
Name something you thought you had lost, but later found.
Thinking I've answered this question before, I took a look. Turns out the question was whether I lost anything important to me. So the dark side of me chuckles as I can safely say the answer doesn't apply here as well.
I thought I lost my mind.
I lost my patience
I thought I lost my virginity one time, but I really didn't due to a technicality.

Salad
In 3 words, describe this past week.
Bullshit then hibernation.

Main Course
What are you obsessed with?
What am I not obsessed with? Perfect example: If I update the blog, good bet it's a Feast.

Dessert
What kind of perfume or cologne do you like to wear?
I've been wearing some Italian stuff, but not big on the scene.

Categories:

No comments: