2007-02-19

Friday Feast #131

Appetizer
What sound, other than the normal ringing, would you like your telephone to make?
I worked in an office in which the phones only had one ring tone to choose from. As a result, if you were away from your desk, you could never tell if it was your phone that was ringing. I often said we should be able to program our phones. I wanted to reprogram my ringer to say, "Ian, your phone is ringing."

Soup
Describe your usual disposition in meteorological terms (partly cloudy, sunny, stormy, etc.).
I'm generally overcast but leave others with the perception they're under a Tornado Watch.

Salad
What specific subject do you feel you know better than any other subjects?
It would probably be call centre planning, forecasting and scheduling.

Main Course
Imagine you were given the ability to remember everything you read for one entire day. Which books/magazines/newspapers would you choose to read?
I would read an encyclopedia. But only one day, eh? I could be really knowledgeable in things A-D in that time frame.

Dessert
If a popular candy maker contacted you to create their next confection, what would it be like and what would you name it?
Neilson used to make a chocolate bar called Treasures. It would be like that, and I would name it the same.
No sense in reinventing the wheel.

Categories:

No comments: