2007-02-03

Friday Feast #129

Appetizer
What was one of the fashion fads when you were a teenager?
I moved to da T-dot from a small town just in time for high school. As a result I was unable to keep up with the fads. The biggest thing to wear was a Roots sweatshirt. Or a Polo (as in striped oxford cut) shirt. I was must struck by the hair. If you were a guy, you likely had a mushroom haircut or a rat tail. Or both. Girls had some portion of their head shaved. Or just shitloads of hair. Despite my Sears Catalogue upbringing, I managed to get both shirts. My hair of course has never seen the price of a 'style.'

Soup
Name one thing you think people assume about you when they first meet you.
Gosh, I haven't thought about this. Although one common theme is they assume I'm an asshole.

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how hard do you work?
I've been at about a 7, but I need to pull it into 10 the next few weeks.

Main Course
If you were given a free 30-second commercial during the Super Bowl to sell anything you currently own, what would you advertise?
Mookie. Duh.

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I love to ________ when it is _________.
I love to sleep when it is raining.
Yeah, I know. I've been behind on my posts - you'd expect more effort on my part in filling out the blanks.

Categories:

No comments: