2007-01-29

Friday Feast #128

Appetizer
If you could take lessons to learn any musical instrument, which would you want to learn?
I'm no good with anything to do with music. During our exploration of the Crystal Ballroom, my friend Bruce walked up to the piano - discarded in the middle of this huge space - and hammered out a few notes. I thought it was really cool and therefore I would like to learn to play the piano.

Soup
Have you ever mistaken a person for someone else?
Yes I have and I hate it. I therefore am never the first person to speak. Seriously, I recently mistook some stranger for another colleague at work. this of course is because they have similar features. Kind of related - have you ever had one of these conversations:
"Do you know so-an-so?"
"No."
"Oh, because you look just like him."

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how well do you keep secrets?
It depends on the context, so I won't give a rating. I surmise it's somewhere below average.

Main Course
What's the closest you've ever been to a dangerous animal?
Again, it depends on the context, and I have a dirty mind.

Dessert
When was the last time you lost your patience?
I'm a very level person, as anyone would tell you. When in the hell are these questions going to get interesting! Sheesh!

Categories:

No comments: