2007-01-13

Friday Feast #126

Appetizer
What comes to mind when you see the color orange?
The 1970s.

Soup
Did you ever get in trouble while you were in school? If so, what was it for?
I was a pretty good kid. I got in trouble once in grade 8 for getting in a fight with my friend. To teach us to get along, we both had to pick up acorns from the parking lot until the bus left.

Salad
Which topping(s) make up your perfect pizza?
I'm into Pineapple and Ham these days.

Main Course
Do you believe in UFOs/aliens/etc.? Why or why not?
UFOs do exist, and they're reported all the time. I don't belive they are from a different world, however. Just not identified. I simply haven't seen enough evidence to support the theory.

Dessert
What color is your bedspread/comforter/quilt?
It's a light brown with black trim.

Categories:

No comments: