2007-01-29

Friday Feast #127


Appetizer
Which television shows do you just refuse to miss?
I'm not a huge TV watcher - in fact, I couldn't tell you anything about any of the prime time dramas. I'm always sure to watch the Mercer Report and SNL.

Soup
Who did you last speak to on the telephone?
A co-worker on the other end of the floor. We were talking about who (which department) was supposed to pay an invoice. It was agreed she would pay it. Except I came to learn we already paid the stupid invoice, because we're so bloody efficient. Go team!

Salad
How many pillows do you keep on your bed?
Usually four, if you count the floor. I use two under my head, and one for huggage.

Main Course
Name one addition to your computer (software, hardware, etc.) that you’d love to have.
I'd love a new computer. I should look into that...

Dessert
What is your favorite foreign food?
I once referred to a boyfriend as that. Currently my fave foreign food is the Donair.


Categories:

No comments: