2007-01-08

Friday Feast #125

Appetizer
Which celebrity (or celebrities) do you think will make headlines this year?
I don't usually give two shits about celebrities, so I don't have an answer kicking around. I'm thinking that someone from the View will, since no one seems to be catching on those chicks are kicking up dirt for publicity. Plus we're due for a celebrity getting a BJ from some male trick in a wig. I'm thinking Tom Cruise at some Interstate rest stop.




Soup
They say that good things come in small packages? What is something little that you think is great?
LOL, I have to get my mind out of the gutter. Most great things that come in little packages are in fact illegal. I'll go with a tea bag.

Salad
Name a song that makes you want to dance.
I'm sorry, I don't spontaneously dance. Many things must be in play including the proper alignment of certain planets, to make me want to dance. So I can't narrow it down to a song.

Main Course
What is your favorite font?
Arial Rocks.

Dessert
If you were to write a do-it-yourself article, what would it be about?
I've been meaning to write one on how to stop procrastinating. Maybe I'll dust it off on the weekend.

Categories:

No comments: