2007-01-08

Friday Feast #124

I skipped #123 'cause I'm behind, and it's all about Christmas. Bah, humbug.

Appetizer
How do you usually celebrate on New Year's Eve?
I don't have a tradition and never plan for it. NYE just happens...although I don't recall the last time I was home for it. I brought in 007 at the haunt. To answer the question, I usually celebrate NYE drunk, and more likely to be in your lap than at home.

Soup
Name one thing unexpected that happened to you in 2006.
Getting my new job.


Salad
Where was your favorite place that you visited in 2006?
Halifax, of course.

Main Course
What resolution is your top priority for 2007?
As a rule, I don't make resolutions with the new year. Easter is a better timeframe for that, no? Why join a gym in January when patio weather is still 5 months away.
In any event, if something about you is a top priority for you to change, I suggest you don't wait till January to get off your arse and do something about it. Just a thought.

Dessert
Using just three words, describe 2006.
Pretty good year.

Categories:

No comments: