2006-11-10

Friday Feast #68

I present to you another repeat from last year:

Appetizer
What was the last game you purchased?
I suppose a PS2 game for my mother. Yes, Mom has a PS2. Got a problem with that?

Soup
Name something in which you don't believe.
Horoscopes or anything of the sort.

Salad
If you could choose a television personality to be your boss, who would you pick?
And I would be doing this because why? See, this question makes no sense. I have to pick an actor, then somehow figure out which one should be my boss? But they're all actors. Hmmm... If I was asked to pick a character, the question would be a little less retarted. And I would answer Arthur Carlson


Main Course
What was a lesson you had to learn the hard way?
One who allows himself to be controlled by the notion of being in love will ultimately find love that is hollow.

Dessert
Describe your idea of the perfect relaxation room.
Any room with lube and a towel.

Categories:

No comments: