2006-11-03

Friday Feast #67

The Friday's Feast person is on vacation. I have selected a Feast from one year ago:

Appetizer
Do you button shirts top-to-bottom or bottom-to-top?
I button from bottom-to-top. It took me most of my life to realise this is the best way of ensuring I don't mis-button, which I'm sure you'll agree is a royal pain in the ass.

Soup
What is your favorite sandwich?
This is tricky. Montreal smoked meat, medium.

Salad
What was a family project you helped work on as a child?
Mom's heroin addiction.

Main Course
When have you acted phony?
I hate acting phony! I reserve that for work and funerals. The last time was yesterday at work, meeting with a colleague who was lying through his teeth.

Dessert
Do you write letters or postcards? If so, to whom?
The only person I write letters to - and she'll tell you not often enough - is Mom. Who incidently has never been on heroin.

Categories:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I shit better questions than that vacation prick takes a week to make up.