2006-11-24

Can I have a basket please?

This is what I wrote on an e-form to Loblaws, but didn't send:

I just returned from your location at 2877 Bayview Ave in North York.

I was annoyed to see, once again, there were no hand baskets at the entrance. Just a couple empty holders.


This is of course a silly thing to get annoyed over. Unfortunately this situation has started to get on my nerves as this is the fourth time in a row I have had to start my shopping "experience" by hunting down a basket - a convenience item for me, the customer, and a proven way to increase sales for you.


In fact, between this location and the SuperCentre at Don Mills and Eglinton, my chances are even that there will not be a basket available at the entrance.


So today, within the first minute of being in your store you managed to annoy me. This is the reason I'm taking the time out of my day to write to you about a basket.


Why didn't I send it, you ask?

Their bloody online web form doesn't work. It's probably too busy talking to the web form next to it about what movie it's going to see on the weekend to notice me there.

Categories: ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They say retail is going to hell in a hand-basket.....that is where they all are.