2006-11-17

Friday Feast #118

Appetizer
Do you believe there is intelligent life on other planets?
The odd are there is. Some days it doesn't appear there is intelligent life on this planet.

Soup
What is one thing you said you'd never do, but you eventually did?
Perhaps the biggest is smoking.

Salad
Who is the teacher that influenced you the most in school?
Mr Dunkley, my grade 6 teacher. I really enjoyed the structure he gave the class. He inspired me to excel.
Meanwhile, in the other corner, Mr Field in high school is the teacher that had the most influence over me.

Main Course
If you could trade places with anyone for one day, who would it be and why?
Hmmm...who would I want to be me? I mean, let's say I want to trade places with Chris Bosh. I'd spend the whole time worrying what he thinks of me after seeing my bathtub ring. Or me naked.

Dessert
What is your favorite dish to prepare?
I enjoy making lasagna. I also secretly enjoy making a holiday dinner.

Categories:

No comments: