2006-12-15

Friday Feast #122

Appetizer What was your very first job with a paycheck?
My first job with an actual cheque was working for BBM back in the mid-80s. My job was to call folks to do TV and Radio ratings surveys. The pay was decent ($5.50 an hour), and it was back in the days where you could smoke. I lasted there for a year.

Soup
Did you ever lose something really important to you?
The most important thing to me that I've lost is my father. See, I'm not always a material girl!

Salad
What is the best Christmas present you ever received?
Probably that kidney. Just kidding. I've been fortunate enough to receive some pretty decent gifts in my day. I think my favourite was the police scanner.


Main Course
Tell about a favorite "hang out" place for you and your friends when you were in high school.
I wasn't really into the hang out crowd in high school. I had just moved to Toronto in time for high school. I suppose we hung out the most at a donut shop.

Dessert
Name something that always brings a smile to your face.
Seeing people fall.

Categories:

No comments: