2006-12-04

Friday Feast #120

Appetizer
Have you ever flown in a helicopter?
I haven't, and have never had the desire. I have however been in a helicopter before. Can I get half points?

Soup
What color is your warmest coat or jacket?
It's a slate grey with black. Go ahead and tell me about my personality based on that.

Salad
What is your favorite rainy day activity?
I'd say sex, but that's actually my favourite any day activity. Let's say playing Runescape.

Main Course
Describe your hands.
I have my father's hands. I don't like looking at them because they're starting to age.



Dessert
If you could eat only one nut for the rest of your life, what nut would you pick?
I eat more peanuts than any other nut, so it would make sense that I stick with that. Seeing that I can only eat one for the rest of my life, I shall choose a walnut.




Categories:

No comments: