2006-12-08

Friday Feast #121

Appetizer
Which language would you like to learn and why?
I was supposed to learn French well enough to get a job in Montreal and live with my boyfriend. So I still don't know French and I have no boyfriend. What sucks is, I can't learn it now 'cause then I'd start asking myself why I didn't do it before.

So, let's say Tagalog, for the reason provided above.

Soup
What's the funniest thing you've heard or read so far this week?
It would have to be my Annual Review.

Salad
Which movie was so bad you couldn't watch the whole thing?
I've walked out of a few. To be honest I can't remember any specifically. I believe I have written about movies that sucked in previous Feasts, so that will have to do.

Main Course
If there were a holiday in your honor that didn't use your actual name, what would the day be called?
Kettle Day, for obvious reasons.



Dessert
Name one movie which is coming out soon that you would like to see.
I can't even name a movie which is coming out soon. I can name a couple people who are, though.

Categories:

No comments: