2006-10-30

Friday Feast #117

Appetizer
Create a new candle scent.
I guess I'm really lame today. I could have a lot of immature fun with this, but not today. Let's go with Beef Ravioli Surprise

Soup
Name one way you show affection to others.
Affection. Yeah, right. I guess one way is the way I look deeply into one's eyes.

Salad
What is your favorite writing instrument?
It would appear the only thing worse than answering these is actually writing them. I don't have a pet pen or anything of the sort, but I do like fine ball-point pens.

Main Course
If you were given $25 to spend anywhere online, from which site would you buy?
$25? I'd throw it into my Runescape Membership.

Dessert
Are you dressing up for Halloween? If so, what are you going to be?
I haven't been in the mood the last few years to dress up. I can't wait for the "Nice costume" comments.

Categories:

No comments: