2006-10-20

Friday Feast #116

Appetizer
What is your favorite beverage?
Non-alcoholic is coffee. Of course, I am addicted much to the glee of Tim's, so that's probably why it's my favourite.
Alcoholic is Beer. I'm not addicted to beer - although some may argue differently. It's just yummy.

Soup
Name 3 things that are on your computer desk at home or work.
Keyboard.
Monitor.
Mouse.

What were you expecting to list? My shrine to Andy Gibb?

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how honest do you think you are?
I'm a strong 9 with rare moments of 7.

Main Course
If you could change the name of one city in the world, what would you rename it and why?
I would re-rename Kitchener Berlin. Just to bring it back to its roots. And to piss off the War Hero historians. The only way to get a rise out of a historian is to change history.

Dessert
What stresses you out? What calms you down?
I suppose Work has always been the greatest stress for me. There are various things that calm me down...it depends on the level of stress and availability of a partner.

Categories:

No comments: