2006-10-13

Friday Feast #115

Appetizer Approximately how many hours per week do you spend reading other blogs?
Depends on the week. Usually 3-5. I've gotten lost in blogs for entire evenings from time to time. I've found none that compare to mine, however.

Soup
Your community wants everyone to give one thing to put into a time capsule. What item would you choose to include?
Mookie.

Salad
What is the most interesting tourist attraction you've ever visited?
Amazing how easy it is to remember the lame ones. Since I was a wee little tot, I've always enjoyed my visits to Port-Royal Habitation. This link provides a walking tour; the photo belongs to Parks Canada.


Main Course
If you could give an award to anyone for anything, who would it be and what would the award be titled?
The Asshole of the Year Award will be bestowed upon one of a list of hundreds. It's not too late to add yourself the the nomination list, gentle reader. You likely qualify.

Dessert
What do you think your favorite color reveals about your personality?
I think it reveals how cynical I am of attempts to read people based on what their preferences are. Or even worse, what sign they are. You may ask me my favourite colour (I believe I answered that on one of these feasts). You may not ask me what my sign is, because that's stupid.

Categories:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Since I'm an asshole, he's a Libra.