2008-07-13

Friday Feast #196

Appetizer
When was the last time you had your hair cut/trimmed?
On July 1st I got a trim. Usually get one every couple months. I don't do anything exciting with may hair as I don't have much, and I have no patience. Ten minutes is my limit. I went next door to my usual place at Church and Wellesley. The guy told me I'm handsome, and asked if he could trim my chest hair.

Soup
Name one thing you miss about being a child.
Summer vacation.

Salad
Pick one: butter, margarine, olive oil.
I have to go with butter; it was a staple growing up. I tend to use more margarine than butter just for the health considerations.

Main Course
If you could learn another language, which one would you pick, and why?
French. It is a definate asset in Toronto, and will give me the ability to move to Montreal.

Dessert
Finish this sentence: In 5 years I expect to be…
43

Categories:

No comments: