2008-07-02

Friday Feast #195

Appetizer

What is the weather like today where you live?

It is overcast with a few light showers; should be a decent day windy and 26

Soup

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how career-minded are you?

I've been puttering around as of late and give myself a 7. I'm in the process of bumping that up - to be successful you need to be at least a 9.

Salad

What type of window coverings do you have in your home? Blinds, curtains, shutters, etc.?

Cheap blinds in the bedrooms and vertical blinds in the living room. I want to change them but can't decide between curtains or blinds.

Main Course

Name something that instantly cheers you up.

I'm more complex than that! Something as simple as a chocolate bar usually does the trick, though.

Dessert

How many times do you hit the snooze button on a typical morning?

I go through a cycle with this. I have two alarms set, one 20 minutes after the first. I then hit snooze once on the second alarm. About once a month I make a full-out effort to just get up with the first alarm (it's better if you do) and manage to do so for a few days.

Categories:


No comments: