2008-06-22

Friday Feast #194

Appetizer
If you could live on another continent for 1 year, which one would you choose?
I think Australia is the obvious answer, but I'd have to consider all of the continents. Because it's for a year, I'd likely go to Europe.

Soup
Which browser do you use to surf the Internet?

I have to live with IE at work, but use FireFox for my personal surfing. I don't know anyone who doesn't like FireFox, but I know a lot of people who hate IE.

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how much do you know about the history of your country?

I think I'm on the high end of average and therefore give myself a 6. I have an interest in Canadian history and am starting to acquire the books to prove it.

Main Course
Finish this sentence: Love is…

the all-consuming essence of our being.

Dessert
Have you ever been in or near a tornado?

No.


Categories:


No comments: