2008-06-09

Friday Feast #192

Appetizer
When you drink soda/pop/coke, do you prefer to drink it from the bottle, a can, or after pouring it into a cup?
I love drinking pop out of glass bottle. The only time I pour it in a glass (assuming the pop is drinking size) is to mix with Rum. Other than that, I drink it out of the very vessel that transported it to my mouth.

Soup
What television show are you willing to stay up late to watch?
I typically stay up later than I should anyway. If it's on too late, I program my trusty VCR.

Salad
Name one person, place, or thing you think of as brilliant.
I think Runescape is brilliant.

Main Course
Would you be willing to work 4 10-hour days instead of 5 8-hour days in order to save gas?
I would do it for the 4 day week. I take transit. 'Nuff said.

Dessert
If you were a superhero, what would you call yourself?
A geek.


Categories:

No comments: