2007-06-11

Do you have an Allen Wrench?


You may recall this story last week, of a poor baby that fell through his apartment window. This is terrible and saddening news indeed. And seemingly common in Toronto.

A few years ago, I was fortunate enough to get new screens after another kid fell to his death. As it is now Toronto regulation that high rise apartment windows have fixed window stops, I knew it would only be a matter of days before my Super would be coming by to inspect windows as a result.

Today was the day. I officially can't open my window more than 10 Cm.

Until I get my hands on an Allen Wrench.

Categories:

1 comment:

SeangSTM said...

Coindidentally, I had to use my former window stop to wedge my window OPEN to fit in a window-unit air conditioner today. Made me think of you...and laugh...as I used my allen key drill bit to put it on. Suffah! :P